"Win FREE Beer for a Year" Sweepstakes
Rules and Conditions
1. Introduction: Army & Coop, LLC is offering the Online Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 21 years old as of June 30, 2021 and a resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsors, the Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. M.T. on Saturday, September 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. M.T. on Tuesday, June 30, 2021.
4. How to Enter: Visit http://www.armyandcoop.com and enter your email address in the required field. Individuals may enter this Sweepstakes by filling out their email address once. More than one entry from any e-mail address will void all entries from that e-mail address.
5. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and one (1) winner. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about Wednesday, July 1, 2021, by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about Sunday, July 5, 2021. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded: Grand Prize is a case of Colorado-made beer each month for twelve months (starting in August of 2021) chosen by the Sponsors. The case will be delivered to the winner at a mutually agreed upon address in the continental United States.
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $500 (including shipping). Sponsors are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. The Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within ten (10) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner’s place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors’ authority, may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSORS, THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSORS’ OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, without notice to the participants, and refuse to award the prize unless a minimum of One Thousand (1,000) participants enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Sponsors: The Sponsors of this movie are Oskar Blues Brewery, Boulder Beer Company, Bootstrap Brewing Company, Lefthand Brewing Company, Lone Tree Brewing Company, and Avery Brewing Company.